2015 was a pretty epic year. Okay, scratch that. It was awesome. And I want 2016 to be a good year too. It’s going to be an interesting, tricky and new year, but it sound be fun at the same time. I’ve made some New Year’s Resolution’s (you can check them out there) but I also want to read, write and do some things, as you can check out below…:
Read 60 books!(I managed 82 last year, but I’m also heading off to uni…)
- Finish the Harry Potter reread! (3/7)
- Finish The Selection series. (2/3)
- Read at least one book by an author of every continent (uh… perhaps not Antarctica…).
- Read more books from my shelves, not library!
- Complete the reading challenge below.
Keep up with my book reviews…! (I write that with a stack of at least 5 books beside me waiting to be reviewed.)Cancelled due to blogging hiatus.
Finish Vindicta.(My 2014 nano novel…) (achieved: 19/03/16)
- Edit An Icy Collision?
- Enter (and win?!) some writing competitions! (I’m going to try for at least one a month!)
- Give blood.
- Do a photo a day for the year.
Pass my driving test!(achieved: 29/01/16)
- Make a short film.
Begin vlogging on YouTube? Go camping & stargaze(with Jake, hopefully…!). Go to university.
So that’s what I want to do this year. Keep up with my blog to see how I get on! What are you trying to do this year?
PS: You can check out my New Years Resolutions here!
A book published this year: Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell (March) A book I can finish in a day:Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover (January)
- A book I’ve been meaning to read:
- A book recommended by my local librarian or bookseller:
A book I should’ve read in school: Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy (March) A book chosen by my boyfriend:Wonder by RJ Palacio A book published before I was born:To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (February) A book that was banned at some point: Saga by Fiona Staples and Brian Vaughan A book that was previously abandoned:Paper Towns by John Green (February) A book I own but have never read:Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton (I owned this for about two, maybe three years…?!) (January)
- A book that intimidates me:
- A book I’ve already read at least once: