Hello everyone! Today I made some sugar cookies which were gorgeous, so I thought that I would share the recipe with you!
- 100g butter
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 225g plain flour
- 2 tbsp milk (plus more as needed)
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- And anything else you want to add, like chocolate chips, ginger, mint, strawberry sauce…
- Icing sugar (and water) to decorate
- Cream the butter and the sugar together
- Mix in all of the other ingredients until you can form a dough
- Roll out the dough and cut it into the shapes you want. They should be about half a centimetre thick
- Cook on a baking tray for about 10 minutes at 190 degrees C, or until the cookies go brown at the edge. Don’t worry if they’re squidgy in the middle – they’ll go hard as they cool
- Move the biscuits onto a cooling tray
- Decorate the cookies however you want! I just dusted mine in icing sugar and it made them taste a lot sweeter
So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed the recipe; you can see the recipe on my YouTube channel by watching the video below!
Until the next time,