Hello all! Today's challenge for the Summer Biannual Bibliothon is 25 Facts About Me! So, here you go. Don't say I didn't warn you.
- I am 19 years old!
- I am currently studying for my BA in English Literature and Creative Writing.
- I passed my driving test when I was 17.
- I have joint hypermobility, which causes me a lot of pain.
- I make a lot of zines!
- I'd love to work in publishing…
- …and also write a book or ten.
- I love wearing dresses or skinny jean trousers, there is no in between.
- I actually love my legs. 😬😋
- My hair is dyed red but looks pretty natural TBH.
- My hair is the longest it's been since year 8, 6 years ago; it brushes my shoulders.
- This year is the first summer I've ever worn a bikini.
- Unpopular opinion (?): I really like Staffys. They're one of my favourite breeds.
- I currently live with a golden Labrador and a ginger cat, though!
- I'll be at YALC by the time this post goes up!
- Thus far this year I have visited Sicily and Portugal.
- I really want to do a road trip across America someday!
- Currently watching: Broadchurch. 😍
- Merlin and Doctor Who are two of my favourite tv shows.
- Probably one of my favourite genres of book is faction – a mix of fact and fiction, such as HHhH, or The True History of the Kelly Gang.
- I still sleep with my stuffed bear. 🙂
- Puns are one of my favourite types of humour.
- I really enjoy climbing.
- My favourite shoes are Converse!
- I am a lover of the weirdness in the world. 🙂
So there you have the 25 facts about me. Did any surprise you?