Day 1’s challenge is to complete the ‘Blogger Book Tag’, so here are my answers! This tag was created by 4teenliars. 🙂
1. What are you planning to read for the Summer Biannual Bibliothon? // You can find my whole TBR by clicking here!
2. What is your favourite genre to read in summer? // Fantasy! I also like cute summer romances, but high fantasy is when I can buckle down and get it read.
3. Where is your favourite place to read in summer? // On the sofa? I guess it can be cooler inside sometimes. Just a comfy chair really. I don’t like to read lying down.
4. What is your favourite challenge done in the Summer Biannual Bibliothon? // I assume this means ever, in which case I loved the treasure hunt that happened last summer! This summer however, I like the fictional foodie challenge, because food.
5. Which fictional character would you hang out with this summer, if you could? // Percy Jackson, perhaps… 😉
6. What are your plans for summer? // Well, I’ve already been to Sicily and Portugal…! I’m just reading, completing a TEFL course, and getting ready for my second year at university. I’m also working at a history festival at the end of August.
7. Do you have a summer reading playlist? If not, what would be on it? // No, I don’t, although I do love ‘The Simple Things”s playlists. I would have ‘Since You’ve Been Gone’ by Kelly Clarkson and ‘Absolutely Smitten’ by dodie though.
8. What is your favourite summer movie? // Um. I don’t really have one, but then again I do watch Nativity all year ’round. Harry Potter?
9. What book do you read every summer/what thing do you do every summer? // I go to the beach every summer, but I also do that every winter… I guess maybe Harry Potter. Oh, I know! I normally get sunburnt every summer, sadly. I didn’t last year, though!
10. What other book tags are you planning to do this summer? // Whichever ones pop up! I’m going to be doing some on my booktube though. 🙂
Until the next time,