24 in 48 is a readathon that focuses around one weekend. The idea is to read for 24 hours out of the 48.
I’ve heard of this readathon before but never participated in it… until now. Here’s my TBR:
- The Garden Party and Other Stories by Katherine Mansfield
- In Search of Lost Time: The Way by Swann’s by Proust, translated by Lydia Davis
- In Search of Lost Time: Swann’s Way by Proust, translated by Monticliffe
And if I have time, I want to read Trapped in Silver by Emily Sowden and Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner which are ARCs and reviews are due Feb 7th!
For the two Proust ones, I have to read at least 90 pages of each, and then I’m going to finish the Penguin edition and then the Vintage edition (probably – or the other way around). Ideally, we should read them alongside each other, so I might try that (like, read 50 pages, switch etc.) but one does have font about two sizes bigger so I guess we’ll see! Those two, and the Katherine Mansfield book, are for university and are my required reading for the next week. No one said you didn’t read books in English Literature! *distant cries*
You can keep up-to-date with me on:
- Twitter – I’ll be posting often!
- Litsy – again, I’ll be posting often. My username is sprinkledwithwords.
- Instagram – won’t be posting as often, maybe just once or twice, but I’ll probably put stuff on my Instagram Story and I might do a livestream so make sure you follow me!
I’ll be doing a blog round-up after the readathon is over, so make sure to check back to see how I did! I’m definitely aiming for 24 hours this weekend!
Are you participating in the readathon? Let me know in the comments below, and link me up to any of your stuffs!