I don’t suppose you’ll ever guess what starts today…
YES, BOOKTUBE-A-THON 2016! And yes, I am VERY excited.
So booktube-a-thon is a readathon centred around the YouTubes, and it takes place July 18th – July 24th. Click here to go to the official YouTube channel!
Booktube-a-thon has 7 reading challenges and 7 video challenges – you can pick and choose what you do as well. I’m actually going on holiday on July 22nd, so I won’t be able to do the last challenges (probably) until I’m back from holiday – BUT THEY WILL BE DONE! Obviously, I’ll be able to carry on reading until midnight on the 24th (even though I lose an hour in time differences…) and leading on from that…
MY TBR FOR BOOKTUBE-A-THON 2016!
At time of writing, I have actually already finished 1 of these, and that is Long Way Home by Michael Morpurgo which I gave 4*s 🙂 Anyway, here is my TBR and their corresponding challenges!
- Girl ❤ Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe – a book with yellow on the cover
- Carrie’s War by Nina Bawden – read a book after sunset
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare – a book discovered through booktube (or blogging in my case!)
- Long Way Home by Michael Morpurgo – a book by one of my favourite authors
- Antigone by Sopocles – a book older than me
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick – read and watch a book -> movie adaptation
- On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan – read 7 books!
My next read is The Silver Lining’s Playbook by Matthew Quick! 😀
The video challenges aren’t given out until the day but I had so much fun with today’s challenge which was build a book dominoes set thing! Watch my video below to see it:
Anyway, thanks for reading! Let me know if you guys are doing Booktube-A-Thon too (you don’t have to do the video challenges to participate – search them on Twitter and Instagram too!) and what you’re reading!