This week it has been half term in the United Kingdom! I have been doing lots of revision, been out sometimes… AND I SAW X-MEN APOCALYPSE!
Well on Monday I went to beautiful Bournemouth with my beautiful family (sans Brother who was in Germany) and dog for my dad’s birthday. It was the first day which I didn’t wear anything on my legs, just a dress (aka I went bare-legged) so it was a big day for me, guys!
AND ON TUESDAY I SAW X-MEN: APOCALYPSE AND I CRIED AND JAMES MCAVOY WAS AMAZING AND IW ANT TO SEE IT AGAIN WILL SOMEONE TAKE ME PLEASE
Seriously it was awesome but I got so caught-up I think I’d struggle to write a review of it. Let’s just say: I HAD GREAT FUN. (and it was the only time I saw mr boyfriend this week too so that was lovely once I got over him being annoying)
And the rest of the week… I’ve just been revising, really. Walking the dog on occasion and I had a ‘fun trip’ to Halfords, Sainsbury’s and M&S yesterday but that was about it.
Ahahaha. Ahaha. Ah.
Guys, I haven’t read a whole book this month – I have read 53% of one (thanks, Goodreads). I am currently reading Book of Lies by Teri Terry, and I’m really enjoying it so far but I’ve been revising and just super busy so basically I haven’t read all that much. 😦
You can see my June TBR here though!
Well I’ve only written short stories/flash fictions this week, so that’s about it. One of them, “Love”, was posted here (it’ll be linked below!).
I have however, been thinking about my next novel and I’ve been captivated by that this week (it was the subject of my Insecure Writers’ Support Group post, also linked below!).
And, just today, I had a vague film script idea for some sort of contemporary romance. Let’s see what happens with that…!
This week I posted more than I have done before! (I got taken over by college, I’m so sorry!) Because I forgot to do PIML last week, I’ll be posting some of my posts here too, starting with…
- …that time I discussed my Top Ten Books I’d Picked up On a Whim (serious book recs included)
- I posted two short stories in the past two weeks – one called Sunshine Sweetheart, and one unimaginatively called Love.
- I had a big talk with my family and boyf on Saturday last week… hence the 11 Important Life Lessons I Learnt that Week (that was a big week okay?)
- Ooh, I did a new tag Jonathon Fisher invented!
- I also did my May Wrap-Up (kinda makes up for lack of PIML, but not really)
- And finally, I posted my #IWSG about my next book (I think I’ve picked the second idea if you were still wondering).
So, actually… I posted a lot more than I realised. Yay! That makes me feel much better!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my James McAvoy
obsession spam. I urge you all to go and see X-Men: Apocalypse! (Not sponsored, but I wish!)
Have a lovely week folks. Remember, you can beat anything that comes your way! Go for it!
And have fun!
Not that kind of fun, Charles.