Hiya everyone! Today I am bringing you a brand spankin’ new tag from the one Johnathan Fisher. I am incredibly excited to do this tag and I can’t wait! So, here are *drumroll please*: THE RULES.
- Mention the person who tagged you in your post and provide a link to their blog.
- Fill out the 9 questions in the tag.
- For each question, insert a gif of how you feel about the book(s) or author.
- Tag 5 people and/or everyone to do this tag!
- Before you post the tag, do a five-second party dance. Cause you dat awesome!
On with the show.
1. Best Story Premise?
Most recently, this would have to go to…
THE UNEXPECTED EVERYTHING by Morgan Matson!
It is currently £4 on The Book Depository and I cannot decide if I should buy it or not. It sounds awesome, and I really really want to read it.
2. Best World Building? (Besides Tolkien )
THAT AWARD GOES TO THE AMAZING SARAH J. MAAS. (Specifically for the A Court… series, though. I WANT TO LIVE THERE.)
HOW I FELT KNOWING IT WAS FUTILE:
3. Best Characters?
Ooh, this is such a hard one to decide. I’m going to try not to repeat myself (otherwise it’d be SJM again), so I’m going to have to go for Maia and Finn from JOURNEY TO THE RIVER SEA by Eva Ibbotson. They make me feel so… “aaah.”
HOW I FEEL EVERY DAMN TIME:
4. Best Series?
Ahaahahahahahaha. Are you really asking me this question?
MY REACTION (and answer. all in one. aren’t I a clever cookie?):
5. Best Tear Jerker? (Aka, the John Green Award)
Ruta Sepetys’ books! Okay so I know this should be books… so probably BETWEEN SHADES OF GRAY as the main one. I just…
6. Best Author?
*cough cough* *shouts from the rooftops*
7. Best Writing Style?
Well, I love Sarah J. Maas and Rick Riordan, but self-imposed rules mean I can’t say them so I guess I am going to have to go for Michael Morpurgo! He’s a children’s writer, but his style is just so appealing to older people too – simplistic, and he writes the best stories.
I just. Every time.:
8. Best Cover? (You don’t have to own it)
Well, obviously it’s the cover to my debut novel… ( 😉 hahah). Okay, seriously.
current, because obviously MY NOVEL) best cover on the market has to be THE ACCIDENT SEASON by Moira Fowley-Doyle (WHO HAS A NEW BOOK COMING OUT SOON YEEEEEEEEEEEEES).
WHEN I UNDERSTOOD IT ALL:
9. Best Ending?
I know I said I wouldn’t reuse books I’ve already mentioned:
But A COURT OF MIST AND FURY by Sarah J. Maas.
I HAD LITERALLY THE BESTEST OF FUN DOING THIS TAG. THIS WAS AWESOME. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH JOHNATHAN. (PS make sure to check out his original version for a list of all the questions without answers. This is the type of person I like.)
Tag 5 people!
- Jake @ The Desolation of Baug (I know, I know, you hate tags. BUT GIFS)
- Cait @ Paper Fury (I think this is right up your street!)
- Aofie @ Pretty Purple Polka Dots
- Rachana @ Addicted to YA (I would love to see an exclusively YA version of this)
- And you, the dear reader! Spread the blogging tag love!
HAVE FUN AND DO THE GIF THING.