HAPPY MAY 1ST!
Despite posting my monthly wrap-up yesterday, I still wanted to do PIML because it encompasses everything else! So, on with the show…
To be honest, I didn’t do all that much last week. I did a few good deeds, like walk the next door neighbour’s dog, but last week was quite calm (except for a crying fest on Tuesday) and full of revision. Except Friday…
…WHEN I SAW CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR WHOOOOO!!!
I enjoyed it so frickin’ much, and we had pizza – DELIVERED. AND DOMINOES. That was a first time thing for me too so that was cool.
Anyway the film was awesome, I’ll do a full review sometime next week. But yes, definitely go and see it! It’s worth it!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell I read an amazing book this week: A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J. Maas! I adored it and can literally not stop thinking about the characters. I love them too much.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: ALL THE STARS. This was amazing as I’ve pretty much just said. BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID AGAIN BECAUSE I ADORED IT AND ACOMAF COMES OUT ON TUESDAY WHICH IS COINCIDENTALLY MY BIRTHDAY (*hint hint*)
- Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor: Revolutions of Terror by Nick Abadzis: I kinda enjoyed this! Some of it was mediocre, but I really loved the companion so that was awesome!
- Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett: still working my way through the Discworld series (my aim is to read all of them by the time I leave uni) and I actually really just plain enjoyed EQUAL RITES. I think it’s seldom that you actually just enjoy a book, so I was delighted when that one did it for me. Pratchett’s a great, highly recommended author (and thanks to my lovely boyf for lending me his copy).
I wrote a 50 word short story this week for a penfriend, but that was about it…
I’ve been getting a bit disheartened lately, so I have made a new resolution: click here to check it out!
The shortened version of it is I am trying to write 4 short stories in May, which should be fun! 😀
I posted a lot this week (I feel like I’m posting too much? Am I? Do you think I am?).
- Well firstly, I posted a short story called Stargazing Live which still amuses me and is still something I might take further – who knows?! (Seriously though if you know like can you tell me now. Please.)
- I posted about my bad day…
- …and then turned that around by doing the Top Ten Tuesday and posting about ten bookish delights!
- I had a conversation with myself over whether we should write fanfiction too, which has sparked a lot of metaphorical arguments with myself.
- And, of course, I posted my Monthly Wrap-Up!
- Oh and like 5 minutes before this post goes live I blogged about my May writing challenge (I literally wrote the post so I didn’t have to write it in the “what I wrote” section which is kind of like backhanded procrastination really).
So that’s 6 posts in 7 days! (well, 7 including this one) Too much? Too little? I suppose the good thing is I loved everything I posted! 😀
This is my last ever week of being 17! *le gasp* So the next few days should be exciting…
Also take a look at this video I was just sent:
And that’s all for today, folks! I hope you had a nice week – here’s to the next one 😀