Technically, it’s the beginning of February, BUT HEY I’m going to ignore that for the moment and go back to what I got up to in the first month of the new year!
WHAT I WROTE
I… well, I didn’t write much as in, I didn’t plan what I wanted to, BUT I WROTE SOME STUFF! I wrote some more of my Wattpad story (whoo!). I published over ten short stories on here, which amounts to around 5000 words!
WHAT I READ
I had quite a good reading month and read a whopping 13 books! Well, texts I should say, because I read some graphic novels, too… I didn’t have a lot of great reads, a few 2 and 3 stars, which was a bit disappointing. I also reviewed My True Love Gave To Me, The Year of The Rat by Clare Furniss, Four Warned by Jeffrey Archer and Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman on Sprinkled With Words, although most reviews are up on GoodReads. 🙂
Anyway, my top three favourites were:
- The Year of The Rat by Clare Furniss (review)
- The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
You can see what I’m up to on GoodReads!
WHAT I DID
- I DYED MY HAIR PINK AND IT DIDN’T FAIL.
- I went back to college!… which wasn’t so fun because I am super tired. HOWEVER, my boyfriend and I have a double free together which means we have enough time to watch an episode of Jessica Jones, so that’s great! 😀
- I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!
- I started vlogging on YouTube! This will feature in another post sometime, but I wanted to tell everyone now! 😀
WHAT I BLOGGED
- I talked on about my insecurities of showing friends my writing.
- I discussed New Year goals! *screams vaguely*
- I also talked about looming TBR piles and school reads!
- I also talked about January 14th and the sad passing of Alan Rickman.
GOALS I ACHIEVED
You can check out my goals here and here’s what I managed to do this month…
- I passed my driving test!
- I began vlogging on YouTube!
- And I read a book I could finish in a day…
- …and one that I own by have never read!
Not too bad, I think!
How was January for you? Did anything exciting happen? Chat to me!