Can you believe it’s November already?! It’s come way too quickly for the year. Anyway. Onto what happened this month!
Adventures I’ve been on
- I’ve been to all of my open days, Bath Spa and UEA being the most recently one (and I’ve just replied to University!). Fun and scary.
- I went to not one, not two, but THREE parties. Okay so one was on October 1 and the other two were on the 30th and 31st respectively, and they were Hallowe’en but hey. I have a social life.
Books I’ve read
I read 10 books this month! My top three were…
- ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES by Jennifer Niven
- LOVE IS BLIND by Kathy Lette
- WHERE SHE WENT by Gayle Foreman
Some weren’t as good, though, like DEATH CLOUD by Andrew Lane, which I gave 2/5 (something I hardly ever do!).
Stuff I’ve written
Uh…. I have actually no clue what I’ve written. I should’ve planned NaNoWriMo but I have yet to do so… and it’s already 3 days in.
Other cool stuff that’s happened
- I saw a guy who looked exactly like a ginger Chris Pratt when I was half way through my two hour bus ride. He let me go on the bus first and kept on smiling, which was nice as I was really nervous I wasn’t on the right bus…
- My boyfriend, Jake, and I celebrated 7 months of being together. For some reason, that seems far more impressive than 6.
- I finished the first draft of my extended project, and English coursework. Impressively. Now… onto the editing.
- I finished the Dark Touch series, which was on my yearly to-do list.
- I gave my blog a re-vamp! So pretty…
- I want to read some more girly stuff this month, so I have my TBR all set up.
- I would really like to do NaNoWriMo, even though it’s already day 3 and I have yet to start. Ready, set, write!
- I’m going to my first ever gig on Friday with the boyfriend to see my favourite artist! Excitement!
- I should be finishing my Duke of Edinburgh award this month! Yay!
Here’s to November!