So in, like, August (it was the 31st, so it isn’t as bad that I’m doing it now… right? RIGHT?!), the lovely Enette at enetteventer nominated me for the #GSList tag… and I’m finally getting around to it. Yay! Thanks for tagging me, Enette!
- Make a list of 10 things that make you happy
- Tag your post with the #GSList
- Use the #GSList picture in your post
- Nominate 5 or more blogs to do it themselves
10 things that make me happy
- WRITING! I love it. I love (some of) my characters (joking, you’re all lovely in your queer and annoying little way), I love writing, I love coming up with loads of ideas that’ll never get done and then I get annoyed when I see that book on the shelf…
- MY BOYFRIEND! (Even if he is terrible at texting.) He makes me so happy!
- MY FAMILY! I suppose as they have to put up with me at home, then they should get a mention. Jk, jk. They’re wonderful people, really.
- HIKING! OKay, so DofE wasn’t the greatest fun in the world, but I love being able to walk for miles. I mean, walking at my pace. I’m not a route marcher.
- MY DOG! She’s so beautiful and strange and a great supporter even if I don’t understand her language.
- MY CATS! Even if they are sick on my bed and one of them doesn’t come home very often, they’re family and I adore them to pieces.
- READING! BOOKS! Is that two in one? Ah well. I enjoy reading so much. I read 11 (ELEVEN!) books in September!
- BLOGGING! (Even if I am terrible at it…) I really, really love blogging and it makes me smile! What, did you guys think you weren’t going to get a mention?!
- LEARNING! I love to learn, and whilst I don’t always love the institution I’m at, I love my classes. I think I’ll prefer Uni though when I can just blab about books, reading and writing and people won’t look at me like I’m an alien but might actually respond and communicate with me! *le gasp*
- (some of my) FRIENDS! I had a great time on the bus this morning when it was terribly late chatting to my friend about all sorts, especially about the bird that got stuck in the engine. (This actually happened.)
Onto my 5 nominations!
- Jake (mwhahaha) @ The Desolation of Baug (he also has a sexy new theme guys)
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Alethea @ Alethea D Grace
- Jeyna @ Jeyna Grace
- Sarah @ Paper, Pen and No Plan (I love this blog’s name)
Thanks again for the tag, Enette, I had great fun doing it! 🙂