First of all, excuse any typos. American keyboards are weird.
Thirdly… uh, there isn’t one. Here we go!
ADVENTURES I’VE BEEN ON
Man, I could write whole blog posts about this (maybe I’ll do a massive one after my holiday? Maybe I’ll write as I go along? MAYBE I’LL ACTUALLY BE A DECENT BLOGGER?!?!?). Here’s a short summary. Prepare for longer ones, perhaps, at somepoint:
- Boston Tea Party boats. And good-looking actors. And throwing “tea” into the sea. And FEATHERS.
- JFK museum. (“If I were 21, I’d vote for Kennedy!”)
- Rockefeller Center.
- Times Square.
- Central Park.
- Staten Island. And really sexy Statue of Liberty headgear.
- Hotels. And free food. Lots and lots of free food. (Seriously, I’ve walked miles everyday, but made up for it in M&Ms and free hot chocolate.)
BOOKS I’VE READ
- The Paper Magician by Charlie M. Holmberg
Um… that’s it? I’m currently reading Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien.
STUFF I’VE WRITTEN
I’ve started my novella! Honestly! I mean, I’ve done like 3 sentences!
OTHER COOL STUFF THAT’S HAPPENED
- I Skyped my handsome boyfriend.
- I got my AS level results.
- I WENT TO THE STRAND BOOK STORE OH MY GOSH IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME.
- I trapped a nerve in my shoulder (we think).
- I cycled over Brooklyn Bridge.
- I saw the Statue of Liberty.
- I thought I saw Robert Downey Jr (unfortunately, I was wrong. He did offer me a seat on the Subway, though, which was very nice of him).
- We’re off to Orlando tomorrow! And you know what that means… HARRY POTTER WOOOOOOORLD!
- I’ll be seeing old friends next week, which is so exciting! It’s been over a year!
- I bought more books to read (uh… oops?).
- And I’ll try to post more on here. Uh, sorry about that.
Until the next time, everyone!