Sorry that the picture is blurry, by the way – I had to screenshot the last post because I forgot to save the image on my dad’s iPad, which is what I’m writing this on.
Books I’ve Read
- Soulmates by Nicole Dykes which was an ARC… And I didn’t like much.
- Started Shooting an Elephant by George Orwell
- Started The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
Photos I’ve Taken
Adventures I’ve Been On
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard! (I can’t link to a post but scroll back to see my full post on it)
- Winchester! Literally just there and back, but I think it still counts.
- Ireland! Just a stop for about an hour or so but there we go.
- Boston! Yay!
And I didn’t even break anything. My foot seized up and I couldn’t walk properly in Ireland, but that’s my joints for you.
On the 17th next week, we’re going to New York, and obviously there’s loads to do in Boston! I’ve also got loads to read, and I actually have a new novella idea, AND a notebook to write it in! – so that’s my 3 week project. I’ll try to blog about it.
Stay cool, folks.