So the great and glorious Ellen from eveningreads tagged me to do this challenge, thank you! Ok so these are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day). (I’m assuming these are from books!)
3. Nominate three new bloggers each day (oh this should be fun, if I can remember anyone XD)
My second quote comes from The One Dollar Horse by Lauren St John, which, although not to everyone’s taste, I love. I’m a horsey girl at heart, okay?
…and he whispered to the horse, “Trust no man in whose eyes you do not see yourself reflected as an equal.”
– page 24, see I found it this time!
And for my three taggers to be tagged…
- Cait from paperfury (haha in the off chance she’ll see this)
- Alethea from aletheadgrace
- Herminia from aspiringwriter22
Last installment tomorrow! ;D