So the great and glorious Ellen from eveningreads tagged me to do this challenge, thank you! Ok so these are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day). (I’m assuming these are from books!)
3. Nominate three new bloggers each day (oh this should be fun, if I can remember anyone XD)
My first quote comes from a book I finished last week (I think?) called The Shoemaker’s Wife by Adriana Trigiani:
If you truly love someone, when he is cut, you bleed.
I’m sorry, being a not-very-good-reader-person I lost the page number this was on…. but it’s a lovely quote anyway, isn’t it?
For my first three bloggers, I am tagging…
- Jake from thedesolationofbaug (oh, come on, how could I not?!)
- Sophie from sophieinthetardis
- Rachel from rachelandbooks
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s installment! ;D