I haven’t had too much to do this holiday so far (hopefully things’ll pick up a bit!) so I’ve done some other stuff to keep myself occupied.
- Make stupid lists. Like this one. I have a lot of lists.
- Make finger knitting bracelets/anklets. I have a lot of these, too.
- Read. Kinda sucks when you have a headache, but reading is awesome and I really need to be getting on with the book I’m currently reading ’cause I have so many others I really need to read. Like, now. Man, if I were the Doctor I’d have read all of them by now.
- Watch something on TV. My current favourite is House, MD, which I’ve been watching on Netflix a lot. I managed to get onto Season 2 without realising, so that’s Netflix for you!
- Listen to music and be alone in your own thoughts. Yeah, this isn’t too great if you’re not feeling too good (as in the being with your own thoughts part), but otherwise it can be pretty great and it’s good for inspiration if you’re into writing. (I keep getting new story ideas, which is great because I love them but it sucks ’cause then I want to write them.)
So yeah. Fun times.
Hope you’re all having a good summer everyone!