I’m sorry it’s been so long! I’ve just forgotten, to be perfectly honest. Previously in my life (10 points if you get the reference)…:
- I now (gasp) have a boyfriend! :O
- College finishes this Thursday and I think I am actually making progress in my grades.
- I am totallyutterlyandcompletely(not)ready for Camp NaNoWriMo (more on that tomorrow)
- I accidentally ran over a frog on my bike on Sunday (I feel so guilty. It feels relieving to confess)
- I am currently reading my first Terry Pratchett novel (Monstrous Regiment if you’re wondering)
- I only bought Easter eggs today
- And I think that’s about it.
I’ll catch up soon and try and do some interesting posts, perhaps about my struggles with writing and procrastination (if I ever get around to it) and I’m sure Camp NaNoWriMo will crop up fairly often 🙂