I keep missing Tuesday, so I’m doing this week’s Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by the lovely The Broke and the Bookish) on Wednesday. Yeah.
So this week is top ten favourite books from the past 3 years. Now, the question is: can I remember back to 3 years ago?! Gosh, I was in year 10. How crazy.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. This was actually the most recent book I read, but I really really enjoyed it and would definitely read it again.
- Sisters Red. I’ve spoken about this book so many times. It’s fantastic.
- Between Shades of Grey. Such a heart wrenching book.
- The Book Thief. See above. Also, completely and utterly different to anything else I have ever read!
- Popular: Vintage Wisdom for the Modern Geek. I really need to re-read this, I think!
- Polly Wants to Be a Writer. This book changed my life.
- White Fang. I stole this from an English classroom at my old school and honestly forgot to give it back. Really great, though!
- Have a Little Faith. Hilarious, and especially helpful during exam time!
- Atonement. This book broke me.
- Looking for Alaska. Like so many others, this book also deserves a re-read.
So there you have it! I haven’t read as many books as I thought I had over the past three years, which is rather disappointing to be honest. Adding to the fact I only joined GoodReads in October 2013, well…
I’ll try and be on time next week!